A10’s app delivery solution now on Azure Marketplace
Automated cybersecurity solutions provider A10 Networks has announced the availability of its cloud-native Application Delivery solution including the Harmony Controller, vThunder ADC and Lightning ADC in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
A10’s customers can now take advantage of the scalability, high availability, and security of Azure, with streamlined deployment and management.
A10 Networks’ Harmony Controller provides centralised management and analytics for A10 secure application services, including A10 Thunder ADC and Lightning ADC, SSLi, CFW, and CGN in multi-cloud environments for application configuration and policy enforcement.
With the Harmony Controller, organisations can automate deployment and operations of application services, increase operational efficiency, agility, and improve end-user experiences.
The AI-powered analytics solution simplifies the management of distributed application services to shorten troubleshooting times, receive alerts on performance or security anomalies, improve capacity planning, and optimise IT infrastructure and multi-cloud environments.
“Multi-cloud convenience and flexibility come with many management challenges, and the Harmony Controller aims to alleviate many of them with its ability to deliver centralised management and analytics across any underlying infrastructure — from traditional on-premises data centres to public, private, and hybrid clouds and Kubernetes container environments.”
“Through Microsoft Azure Marketplace, customers around the world can find, buy, and deploy partner solutions they can trust, all certified and optimised to run on Azure,” says Microsoft Microsoft Azure platform director Sajan Parihar.
“We’re happy to welcome A10 Networks’ cloud-native application delivery solution to the growing Azure Marketplace ecosystem.”
The Azure Marketplace is an online market for buying and selling finished software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications and premium datasets.
The Azure Marketplace helps connect companies seeking cloud-based solutions with partners who have developed solutions that are ready to use.
Features of the A10 Harmony Controller include:
- Centralised management: Easily configure and manage policies across applications deployed in data centres, private and public clouds
- Traffic and security analytics: Gain visibility and actionable insights into per-application traffic and simplify troubleshooting via access to contextualised data and logs
- Multi-tenancy and self-service: A hierarchical tenancy model enhances agility without compromising governance across the infrastructure
- Highly scalable and platform-agnostic: The container-based, microservices architecture allows controller capacity to be scaled without interrupting operations
- Device lifecycle management: Centralised device lifecycle management for A10 hardware appliances or software instances allows for easy management of a large number of devices by grouping devices and applying common templates
- Integration with Kubernetes environments via the A10 Ingress Controller