Microsoft NZ Partner Awards winners announced
Last Friday night rolled out the red carpet for Microsoft’s local partners, as part of the annual Microsoft New Zealand Partner Awards at Auckland Town Hall.
Winners included Datacom, Dicker Data, Equinox IT, Fusion5, NV Interactive, Rocos, Spark, Tasman District Council, Valocity, and Zespri.
Each of the 10 winners demonstrated ‘outstanding ways they are continuing to empower customers through clever use of Microsoft technology’.
Two partners walked away with multiple awards: Fusion5 was awarded the Business Applications and highly contested Transforming Product awards, and Datacom scooped Cloud for Good and Azure Migrate awards. Information Leadership won the Empowering Employees award for the second year running.
Microsoft New Zealand commercial partner director Matt Bostwick says, “The last 12 months have seen the Partner network face some really challenging circumstances.”
“What is most exciting to see is that the calibre of this year’s winners shows partners have really stepped up to the plate and done some incredible work. Their exceptional efforts to go above and beyond for customers is admirable and it makes us so proud to be partnered with them.”
Bostwick says that it is great to come together and celebrate achievements after a turbulent year.
“Our partners are transforming New Zealand and its economy in some pretty amazing ways and now is more important than ever for this to continue. We can’t wait to see what they will do next year – watch this space.”
Azure Innovate Award
- Winner: Equinox IT – Fulton Hogan
Azure Migrate Award
- Winner: Datacom – Financial Markets Authority
- Highly Commended: LANcom Technology – MMC
- Highly Commended: The Instillery – Watercare
Business Applications Award
- Winner: Fusion5 – Higher Education Centre of Excellence
Channel Development Award
- Winner: Dicker Data – Microsoft Azure Cloud Solution Provider Growth
Cloud for Good Award
- Winner: Datacom – Ngā Maunga Whakahii o Kaipara.
- Highly Commended: Softsource – Youth Horizons
Empowering Employees Award
- Winner: Information Leadership – Tasman District Council
Engaging Customers Award
- Winner: NV Interactive – Te Puni Kōkiri
ISV Partner Award
- Winner: Valocity – Valocity Connect
- Highly Commended: Theta – EVA Check-in
Modern Work & Security Award
- Winner: DEFEND – Zespri
- Highly Commended: Vodafone New Zealand Limited – Bank of New Zealand
- Highly Commended: UNiFY NZ Limited – Ministry of Education
- Highly Commended: Lexel Systems Ltd – Alliance Group
Optimising Operations Award
Winner: Rocos – Robot Operations Platform
Surface Partner Award
Winner: Spark New Zealand – Kāinga Ora
Transforming Products Award
Winner: Fusion5 – Manawanui
Earlier this year, Microsoft New Zealand named Enlighten Designs as its Partner of the Year.